Monday, October 15, 2012

What I've Got

I've got friends and family near and far.  I've got a community of people that I live and work with and a community of people online that share their triumphs and heartbreaks. I have a husband who is my best friend, who is always loving and strong when I need him to be. I have wonderful people in my life and feel very loved. 

Here are just a few of the amazing people I am blessed to know and love. 


I have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support Jason and I have received from the people in our lives these past couple of weeks.

I'm writing this post because I want to remember this when I think about what else I've got.

I've got a broken heart.

I've got a sadness that runs so deep in my soul I know it will never leave.

I've got so much to consider it doesn't seem possible to sort through it all.

I've got a fierce mama love.  I have always known it was there buried deep, lying dormant, waiting.  What I never could have imagined is just how fierce it would be.  It's so fierce that I will do anything to protect my babies from pain and suffering.

I've got to trust my mama love. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday. There's always so much in life that is bitter-sweet. May you never forget the bitterness, but always have more sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to trust your Mama love, it is so powerful. I am sending you some extra Mama love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends and family are so important in life. Happy belated birthday, what a fun video!

    Trust your instincts and listen to your mama love. That is so important and you will know what path to take when it's time. I so wish it was different for you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete